- This is an aftermarket custom item, not an OEM part. It will fit the models listed but modification may or may not be required. It is recommended to be installed by professional personnel. Make sure it will fit before ordering. Thank you for your shopping.
- The hand levers made of high quality aluminum alloy with anodized treatment, chrome steel precision sealed bearings, no faded after long time exposure, anti-corrosion, prevent from oxidizing and scratches, sturdy provide longer service time. An ideal replacement for an old clutch.
- Standard Wide Lever Blade With Smoothed Edges.
- More Comfortable And Easier To Pull
- Directly Replace original Levers.
- Easy Installation. Use your existing pivot, the sleeve simply slides out. It is recommended to be installed by professional personnel
- Professionally manufactured, with good braking performance. Wide handlebar lever with smoothed edges, comfort hold for long riding and increase riding safety.
- Due to manual measurement, please allow a difference of 0.5-1 inches (1 inch = 2.54cm)
- It is aftermarket motorcycle accessories. Not an OEM.
- The picture displayed on the screen will vary according to the resolution, please refer to the actual product
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Product Type: Motorcycle Brake Clutch Lever
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Chrome
- Item Weight: 0.45KG/ Pair
- Package Dimensions: 9.29 x 3.07 x 0.63 inches
- Fits For 1996-2003 XL Sportster 883 AND 1200
- Fits For 1996-2010 Softail
- Fits For 1996-2010 FLSTN Softail DELUXE
- Fits For 1996-2010 FLSTF Fat Boy
- Fits For 1996-2010 FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic
- Fits For 1996-2010 FXSTC Softail Custom
- Fits For 1996-2010 FXSTB Night Train
- Fits For 1996-2010 FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic
- Fits For 1996-2010 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
- Fits For 1996-2010 FXDB Street Bob
- Fits For 1996-2010 FXDL Dyna Low Rider
- Fits For 1996-2007FLHR Road King Models, Ultra and Touring Models(Does not fit Police or VRSC? models or models equipped with hydraulic clutch.)
- 2 pcs x hand control clutch levers (Left and Right)
- Instruction Not Included