- The Brake Clutch Lever is made of high quality aluminum alloy with anodized treatment, chrome steel precision sealed bearings, no faded after long time exposure, anti-corrosion, prevent from oxidizing and scratches, sturdy provide longer service time. An ideal replacement for an old clutch.
- Professionally manufactured, with good braking performance. Wide handlebar lever with smoothed edges, comfort hold for long riding and increase riding safety.
- With scientific and reasonable design makes the product suitable for many types of motorcycles
- Easy to install, no modifications needed, just take off your stock clutch lever and install new replacement parts. It is recommended to be installed by professional personnel
- Due to manual measurement, please allow a difference of 0.5-1 inches (1 inch = 2.54cm)
- It is aftermarket motorcycle accessories. Not an OEM part.
- The picture displayed on the screen will vary according to the resolution, please refer to the actual product
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Product Type: Motorcycle Brake Clutch Lever
- Product Model: MT241 – 021
- Style : Classic
- Material: High Quality Billet Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Length: 19cm
- Width: 3cm
- Height: 3cm
- Item Weight: 0.3 KG
- Quantity: 1 Pair (Left & Right)
- Sold as a pair (brake/clutch)
- 1996-2003 Harley Davidson XL Sportster 883 AND 1200
- 1996-2010 Harley Davidson Softail
- 1996-2010 Harley Davidson FLSTN Softail DELUXE
- 1996-2010 Harley Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy
- 1996-2010 Harley Davidson FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic
- 1996-2010 Harley Davidson FXSTC Softail Custom
- 1996-2010 Harley Davidson FXSTB Night Train
- 1996-2010 Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic
- 1996-2010 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
- 1996-2010 Harley Davidson FXDB Street Bob
- 1996-2010 Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider
- 1996-2007 Harley Davidson FLHR Road King Models, Ultra and
- Touring Models (Does not fit Police or VRSC™ models or models
equipped with hydraulic clutch.)
- Always grease the pivot-bolt when installing new Levers.
- Do not over-tighten the pivot-bolt, the lever is not to be “clamped” in place.
- Be sure to reinstall the locknut on the underside of the pivot-bolt.
- It will fit the models listed but modification may or may not be required.
- One Pair of Brake and Clutch Hand Levers (Left and Right)
- Instructions Not Included